Statistics report consist of geological and geophysics survey, seismic method, wildcat well and delineation or appraisal well, and also consist of:
- Current and cumulative year of exploration survey, divided into onshore and offshore, number of leads, number of prospects and describe about the amount drilled and un drilled.
- Exploratory and appraisal well cumulative amount, current year and drilling depth, type of oil and gas discovery and percentage of success ratio
- Total amount of oil and gas reserve
- Budget for current year operating costs, also unit cost per km or per well or per feet, per barrel equivalent discovered reserve.
- Related with the following:
- Exploration and Development Expenditure Summary report
- Budget Key Operating Statistics
- Exploration and Development Expenditures Budget Summary
Statistics report include procuring tools and equipment for lifting or produce field with drilling development well and :
- Total oil and gas field, both existing and that will be developed in accordance with Work Program and Budget
- Total development well: oil and condensate, gas, dry hole well, suspended and success ratio
- Total production facilities, that consist of production and well platform with the purpose of investment credit
- Expenditure list about the capital and calculated during the current year operating costs, also unit costs per well or per feet, total development per field and per barrel equivalent recoverable reserve.
- Related with Expenditure Summary report, Exploration and Development Expenditure Summary Budget or Report and Budget Key Operational Statistics.
Statistics report consist of continues report from building production facilities:
- Total production field, both existing and that will be developed in accordance with WP & B
- Realisation of work over / recompilation well and stimulation well in accordance with WP & B
- Total Oil and Gas production, including estimation match with WP & B, that consist of average production rate, current year, and average production rate of production wells.
- Price and Estimation match with WP & B
- Expenditure and budget summary per current year operating costs, also unit costs per equivalent barrel for direct production cost and direct production well cost for oil and gas
- It has connection with Financial Status Report or Budget, Production Expense Analysis Report or Budget
Statistic report consist of total oil lifting, value, investment credit, operating cost and revenue sharing between government and oil company, also:
- Lifting, gross revenue, investment credit, cost recovery, Indonesian Share and Contractor Share
- Share oil, gas or crude oil or gas entitlement between Contractor Share and Indonesian Share
- Capital expenditure and non capital expenditure, number of rig days, total drilling budget and average daily drilling costs.
- Production, cost recovery and composition cost recovery from each budget component.
- Have connection with financial report and key operating statistics.